Saturday, September 21, 2013

Random Music Content

Ya'll know that I've been busy with arson school, but I have put out some music content you'll probably find interesting.



This here is my first track with a guest vocalist. When I write synthpop songs, I usually have a female voice in my head, but end up rewriting to match my voice. It was creepy and awesome to have the voice in my head manifested IRL, and I enjoy the resulting track.



I decided to enter a contest 24 hours before the submission deadline for what was two weeks for everyone else. The result is a very formulaic but fairly enjoyable track that didn't win.

I've got some more concrete ideas for both video and text article content, but they aren't quite set in stone yet. So keep your eyes open, 'cause I'm hoping to revive this baby.

    --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment