Saturday, December 15, 2012

Music And School

You may have noticed a lack of regular deep game design content this month, especially where Infiltrator is concerned. This is due to the fact that this is hopefully my last month of school(I don't have all of the details figured out yet) and I've had very little breathing room or free time. The truth of the matter is that music takes less time and commitment to regularly update. I can give you guys a few minutes of cool music I threw in a week with ~ 4-6 hours of work, but at this stage a notable Infiltrator progress showcase would take a lot longer than that to put together. Hopefully this is a temporary setback, and I can get back to both regular music and game design content within a month or so.

    --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment