Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Projects and plans

If you've been following this blog, you probably already know that I had to put my current game project on hold and start doing episodes for my webshow only half as often. This is because I've had so little time outside of school and work to do my own stuff. My blog has recently had more and more music stuff on it and less game programming and design. I actually prefer game design/programming, but it takes a lot longer to get something presentable together.

I've been thinking about what my current project should be. I obviously don't have time for Infiltrator, but then I'm not willing to consider giving up programming or game design either. One option I thought of was starting work on some smaller project. Some retro styled 2d game would probably fit. The problem with that is that I don't want Infiltrator to get pushed to the back of the shelf and forgotten. I've got several options I'm considering, mostly the one which involves restarting Infiltrator as a simpler 2d game that my schedule can handle. It's just an option, but I'm still considering it.

Anyway, all that aside, I'll unfortunately be going offline withing the next for days for about a week. This means the next post here probably won't be until next Tuesday or Thursday.


        --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment