Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Cyberspace experiments



As you can see, it's hard for me to stop working on this setup. It's really pretty fun, and I'm always thinking of making that one little tweak. It's almost like this is becoming a project in of itself. It's not, but it sure seems like it.

Anyway, it's hard to figure out what people will notice first. I can't, so I'll just list some of them in no particular order.

I added some lens distortion to make it seem more unique from reality and give it a little bit of spice. On top of that, I also added little glowy things that fly around. I mentioned the importance of such things in my post about cyberpunk visuals.

I'm thinking the towers can use something so that they seem brighter, but without losing the strong contrast the wireframes have.

Keep in mind that I did all of this is probably less than 20 hours. This just shows how simple it is to create some fairly cool cyberspace visuals.


       --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment