Monday, May 23, 2011

Comments on comments

















So, how long have I been doing this? My old blog tells me the first post was on September 4th, 2010Thats not long, but it's long enough to have learned a lot. Anyway, lots of gooshy stuff about doing blogging. Blah, blah, blah, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. You aren't here to listen to a speech about my experiences.

I'm here to talk about comments. I've always worked better when I had people showing interest in my projects. For example, I was having trouble getting myself to knuckle down and finish my Gibson screensaver. Then I posted about it on the Irrlicht forums. Only a few people expressed interest, but that little spark of publicity was enough to help motivate me all the way to the finish.

This blog serves two purposes: let me have fun practicing writing, and generate entertaining content for readers. I have trouble getting anything out when I convince myself that nobody would notice whether I wrote up that article I'd been thinking of tonight or next week.

What am I getting at? Well, it's simple. I'm encouraging you to comment. Especially if you want more content from me, comments will help motivate me to generate it.

If you are a regular reader, but don't have anything special to say,  fell free to comment on this post or any others indicating your interest and telling me what things you want more of. This will not only help me shape this blog into something people will enjoy more, but it will also motivate me to post more often.


          --LazerBlade

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to be the first bozo that sticks his neck out there for your blog. your album is spreading through the office like That's what she said. have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving you the best News is very much imptortant to us. provide Quality Services

    ReplyDelete